- 3/4 Cup Butter
- 1 Cup Semi sweet chocolate
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 Large Eggs
- 1 cup Granulated sugar
- 3/4 Cup All Purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350° F. Grease and flour an 8 inch square pan.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the chocolate and cocoa powder. Mix until combined and the chocolate is perfectly melted.
- Beat the eggs in a stand mixer until they are light and fluffy. Slowly add the sugar in little by little. The eggs need to turn a pale yellow before continuing to the next step .
- Add some of the sugar mixture into the chocolate, so it cools off. Once it is at room temperature, add the chocolate mixture back into the standing mixer bowl with the rest of the sugar and eggs. Mix until combined.
- Sift the flour into the mixture and mix until combined. Do NOT over mix.
- Pour the batter into the greased pan and place it in the oven for 28 to 30 minutes
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes before removing the brownies from the pan and then cut them into