Spice up Fourth of July, Memorial Day, or any other day with this simple grilled steak marinade that will make you forget all about hot dogs and burgers.
The moment you throw these marinated steaks on the grill, the aroma will make your whole family come out and ask what’s for dinner.
How to Make a SIMPLE Steak Marinade
- Combine the soy sauce, olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard, minced garlic, dried minced onions, steak seasoning and some fresh parsley together.
- Pour the marinade sauce over your choice of meat in a resealable bag and seal.
- Place it in the fridge and let the meat soak in this flavorful blend of juices for 1 to 4 hours.
PRO TIP: The marinating time will depend on the quality and thickness of the meat. For example, rib eye steak will need 30 minutes to 1 hour, whereas Sirloin steak will need 2 to 4 hours to soak all the flavor.
This simple marinade makes anything it touches instantly more delicious. But if you’re more of a chicken person, try this grilled chicken marinade that will be the star of any summer cookout.
- ¼ cup low-sodium soy sauce
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onions
- 2 tablespoons steak seasoning
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and whisk until combined
- Add steak to resealable bag
- Pour marinade over steak, seal and refrigerate for 1-4 hours **see notes
- Remove steaks, discard marinade and allow to come to room temperature
- Grill steaks as desired
Marinade time will vary depending on the thickness and quality of steak