Nothing says summer like sweet corn on the grill – this recipe takes it one step further with a seasoned garlic butter to slather on top!
- 4 Ears Corn, shucked
- 1 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ Cup Fresh Parsley, chopped
- ¼ Cup Butter, softened
- 2 Cloves Garlic, chopped
- Preheat the grill to high and heat for 10 minutes.
- Mix the butter, paprika, salt, parsley and garlic together until combined. Spread the butter on to the corn BEFORE placing in the grill.
- Grill the corn for 10 to 15 minutes, turning them from one side to the other to be sure is all well cooked.
- Once the corn has nice charred grill marks all over, remove them from the grill and brush the remaining bit of garlic butter on top using a pastry brush. Sprinkle a little course sea salt on top just before serving.