Move over winter, summer’s on it’s way! The cold weather is on its way out, so you know what that means right? It’s time to fire up the grill again!
If you’re looking for a summer favorite, then this garlic butter grilled corn recipe should be at the top of the list!
HOW TO GRILL CORN ON A BARBEQUE:
- As the grill is heating up, simply combine the spices listed below with some softened butter. Use a silicone pastry brush to spread the flavored butter onto the corn.
- Corn does NOT need to pre boiled, however, if it’s early on in the season and the corn isn’t fully ripe, the corn can soften a bit by blanching it in salted water for about 4 minutes before grilling.
- Place the corn over HIGH heat. Close the cover and cook undisturbed for 15-20 minutes turning every 5 minutes. You’ll know they’re done when the corn has nice charred grill marks everywhere.
- For the final touch, brush some of the remaining garlic butter on top and serve. The creamy garlic butter compliments the sweetness of the corn to perfection, so we won’t blame you for going overboard with it!
This garlic butter grilled corn recipe is a meal in itself, so it’s perfect for vegetarians. But for meat lovers out there, this side dish goes well with brisket, burgers, sausages, steaks, and BBQ chicken.
Nothing says summer like sweet corn on the grill – this recipe takes it one step further with a seasoned garlic butter to slather on top!
- 4 Ears Corn, shucked
- 1 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ Cup Fresh Parsley, chopped
- ¼ Cup Butter, softened
- 2 Cloves Garlic, chopped
- Preheat the grill to high and heat for 10 minutes.
- Mix the butter, paprika, salt, parsley and garlic together until combined. Spread the butter on to the corn BEFORE placing in the grill.
- Grill the corn for 10 to 15 minutes, turning them from one side to the other to be sure is all well cooked.
- Once the corn has nice charred grill marks all over, remove them from the grill and brush the remaining bit of garlic butter on top using a pastry brush. Sprinkle a little course sea salt on top just before serving.
LOOKING FOR MORE GRILLED RECIPES: