- 1 lb. Gound beef
- 1 Can (15 ounces) of Kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 Can (15 ounces) of Tomato puree
- 1/4 Cup of Brown sugar
- 1 big ol’ Onion, diced
- 3 stalks of Celery, chopped
- 1 teaspoon of Salt (adjust to your taste, buddy)
- 1/2 teaspoon of Black pepper (spice it up or tone it down, your call)
- 2 Tablespoons of Chili powder (feel the heat!)
- 1 teaspoon of Garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of Onion powder
- 1 Cup Broth (your choice)
- Place the lean ground beef in the slow cooker.
- Add diced onions and chopped celery directly into the slow cooker with the beef.
- Sprinkle chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper over the mixture. Stir to combine.
- Add drained and rinsed kidney beans, tomato puree, brown sugar and broth. Stir everything well.
- Cover the slow cooker with its lid and set it to cook on low for 6-8 hours, or until the chili is hot, flavorful, and well melded.
- Serve hot, and garnish with your favorite toppings such as shredded cheese, sour cream, or fresh cilantro. Enjoy your delicious, no-fuss chili!
- Serving Size: 6 servings
- Calories: 335
- Sugar: 15 gr
- Sodium: varies
- Fat: 12 gr
- Saturated Fat: 5 gr
- Carbohydrates: 38 gr
- Fiber: 7 gr
- Protein: 20 gr
- Cholesterol: 48 mg