These SUPER moist, gooey, double chocolate cookies use just FOUR ingredients and couldn’t be simpler to make!
● 1 Box Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix
● 2 Large Eggs
● 1⁄2 Cup Vegetable oil
● 1⁄2 Cup Semi Sweet Chocolate chips
● 1⁄2 Cup Chopped Walnuts (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Add the cake mix, eggs, and oil into a large bowl. Whisk until all ingredients are combined.
3. Add the chocolate chips and walnuts. Mix with a large spoon.
4. Scoop the dough using a cookie scoop, and place onto the parchment lined baking sheet, 2 inches apart.
5. Bake for 7-10 minutes.
6. Remove from the oven and transfer cookies to a cooling rack to cool.