- 1 Package Fresh Strawberries
- 16 oz. Chocolate Almond bark
- 16 oz. White chocolate almond bark
- Chocolate sprinkles
- White sprinkles
- Melted Chocolate in Ziploc bag for piping
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
- Prepare all of the toppings you are using
- Add the almond bark to a microwave safe bowl. The amount will depend on how many strawberries you are coating ** see notes
- Microwave the chocolate on power 7 for 30 second intervals, stirring in between until the chocolate is fully melted.
- Dip the strawberries in melted chocolate by grabbing hold of the green stem. Immediately add sprinkles, if desired.
- Place the strawberry on parchment paper and repeat with remaining strawberries.
- For drizzling the chocolate, melt the almond bark in the microwave, then fill a plastic squeeze bottle (or Ziploc bag) to drizzle the strawberries.
- Refrigerate immediately.
Coating: 3-4 squares of Almond Bark should coat 10-12 strawberries
- Serving Size: 1