This Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip is a sweet, scandalously indulgent treat that’s all about breaking the rules of snacking and enjoying every creaming, chocolate-chip-studded moment.
- 8 oz. Cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 Cup (1 stick) Salted Butter, softened
- 1/2 Cup Light Brown Sugar, packed
- 1/4 Cup White Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1 Cup Chocolate chips
- Prepare the Cream Cheese and Butter: In a mixing bowl, combine the softened cream cheese and salted butter. Beat together using an electric mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Add Sugars: Add the packed light brown sugar and granulated white sugar to the cream cheese and butter mixture. Continue to beat with the electric mixer until the sugars are fully incorporated and the mixture becomes light and fluffy.
- Incorporate Vanilla Extract: Pour in the vanilla extract and beat until it’s well combined with the mixture.
- Add Chocolate Chips: Gently fold in the dark chocolate chips using a spatula. Make sure they are evenly distributed throughout the dip.
- Enjoy: Serve with your favorite dippers, such as pretzels, graham crackers, apple slices, or even a spoon! Enjoy your delightful Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Dip.
- Serving Size: 2 Tbsp.
- Calories: 120-150
- Sugar: 10-12 gr
- Sodium: 80-100 mg
- Fat: 8-10 gr
- Saturated Fat: 4-5 gr
- Carbohydrates: 12-15 gr
- Fiber: 0-1 gr
- Protein: 1-2 gr
- Cholesterol: 15-20 mg