- 1 (12 oz) Pkg. Chocolate chips (semi sweet or dark)
- 1/ Cup Blueberries
- 1/2 Cup Raspberries
- 3 Tablespoons Raspberry Jam
- 3 Bite sized Brownies (or 1 large brownie cut into thirds)
- 1/2 Cup WARMED Chocolate sauce (or homemade hot fudge)
- Melt 1/2 cup of the chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl for 30 seconds on power 7. Stir and repeat until chocolate is fully melted.
- Pour a little in each mold and swirl around to coat. Use a pastry brush or spoon to get it all the way up the sides.
- Place the mold in the freezer until firm. Repeat the process 2 or 3 more times, freezing in between.
- Take a plate (or plates) and place a dab of melted chocolate in the middle.
- Remove the molds from the freezer and slowly twist to remove the sphere.
- If the edges are jagged, try evening them out on a warm plate that has been heated in the microwave or fresh from the dishwasher.
- Place one half circle on the dab of chocolate, be careful not to press too hard into the chocolate.
- Place a small piece of brownie, 1 Tbsp jam and a couple of berries in to the half of the circle. Don’t fill it too high.
- Even out the top circle on the warm pan and then immediately place it on top. The top should fit and stick to the other half circle since you have slightly melted it.
- Let it set for 5 minutes. If you are not serving right away, place in the fridge.
- When you are ready to serve garnish with more berries around the plate. Pour warmed up chocolate sauce or homemade fudge on top and enjoy.
The sphere(s) need to be frozen in between layers. Do NOT melt all the chocolate at once or it will harden and become unusable. Only melt as much as you will need per layer.
- Serving Size: 1