This Caesar dressing not only does NOT contain eggs, but it uses an anchovy PASTE so you don’t have to touch the anchovies. And the taste will blow your mind !
An eggless Caesar dressing is not only POSSIBLE, it’s delicious! This dressing whips up with under 8 ingredients and takes under 5 minutes. There’s NO reason to buy jarred Caesar dressing when homemade can taste like THIS !
Don’t be intimidated by the anchovy paste. It comes in a small squeezable tube and is usually located near the tuna in your supermarket or in a specialty aisle. A teaspoon is all it takes to make this super delicious dressing come alive!Print
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 2 Tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Cup mayonnaise
- ½ Cup freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1–2 teaspoons olive oil
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all the ingredients expect the oil. Add a teaspoon or 2 of oil to thin just a bit to your liking. Taste for seasoning and adjust if necessary.
- This will store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Serving Size: 1