- 2 Cups Cooked Shredded Chicken
- 3/4 Cup Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1 (8 oz.) Pkg Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 (1 oz.) Pkg Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Store bought Pizza Dough
- Ranch Dressing for dipping
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a bowl mix together the shredded chicken and buffalo wing sauce until combined.
- In another bowl combine the softened cream cheese and ranch seasoning packet until smooth. Add this to the chicken and stir together until combined.
- Add in the shredded cheese and fold together until blended.
- Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray. Arrange the triangles in a ring so the short sides of the dough are overlapping slightly and the pointed ends are facing outward (it should look like a giant sun).
- Spread the buffalo chicken over the wide part of the dough and then fold the points over the top of filling tucking them under.
- Bake in the oven for about 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve this on a large platter with a side of Ranch or Blue Cheese dressing in the middle along with cut up celery and carrot sticks.
- Serving Size: 1