Why serve boring pigs in a blanket or simple chips and dip at your next gathering when you can serve this buffalo chicken dip in warm fluffy premade pizza dough?
With Buffalo dip all the rage these days, this game day pleaser goes a step further and adds a package of Ranch dry mix and cheddar cheese. If that weren’t enough, this irresistible dip is spread onto pizza dough (bought frozen or from your local pizzeria) and baked until golden.
TO MAKE THE RING:
- Spread the room temperature dough out onto a lightly floured work surface.
- Roll the dough out and cut into 12 equal triangles.
- Create a circle on a large baking sheet that has been sprayed with cooking spray with the fat ends of the dough overlapping one another.
Spoon large spoonfuls of the buffalo dip along the middle of the ring and fold the edges over tucking underneath if necessary. Once golden brown and bubbly, serve the buffalo chicken ring with some cut up veggies and Ranch and Blue Cheese dressing.
SIMPLE Buffalo Chicken Crescent Ring
- 2 Cups Cooked Shredded Chicken
- ¾ Cup Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1 (8 oz.) Pkg Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 (1 oz.) Pkg Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Store bought Pizza Dough
- Ranch Dressing for dipping
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a bowl mix together the shredded chicken and buffalo wing sauce until combined.
- In another bowl combine the softened cream cheese and ranch seasoning packet until smooth. Add this to the chicken and stir together until combined.
- Add in the shredded cheese and fold together until blended.
- Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray. Arrange the triangles in a ring so the short sides of the dough are overlapping slightly and the pointed ends are facing outward (it should look like a giant sun).
- Spread the buffalo chicken over the wide part of the dough and then fold the points over the top of filling tucking them under.
- Bake in the oven for about 20-25 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve this on a large platter with a side of Ranch or Blue Cheese dressing in the middle along with cut up celery and carrot sticks.
- Serving Size: 1
MORE GAME DAY RECIPES:
If you tried this recipe, leave us a comment below. We’d love to hear from you. Don’t forget to subscribe to SIMPLE PARTY FOOD to get a weekly email with our latest recipes. You can also FOLLOW us on Facebook and Pinterest so you don’t miss a thing!
Susan J.January 15, 2020 at 1:47 am
So much better than crescent rolls
AnonymousJanuary 23, 2020 at 4:17 pm
We made this Sunday and everyone loved it. I got dough from my pizza place and it was so easy to make. I will make it again for sure
ErinSeptember 18, 2020 at 11:50 pm
This was easy and tasted great!