- 5 cups elbow macaroni
- 8 oz. Velvetta cheese
- 4 oz. sharp shredded cheddar cheese (white or yellow)
- 1 stick salted butter, divided in half
- 4 cups whole milk
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- Cook the elbows in salted water until al dente. Drain and pour them in a large baking pan.
- Meanwhile, heat the milk in a large saucepan along with the butter over low heat. Once the butter is melted add the cheeses, stirring so it does not stick to the pot.
- Pour the melted cheese over the elbows and stir.
- Melt the other 1/2 stick of butter and add to 1/2 cup breadcrumbs, stir to combine.
- Spread over the macaroni and cheese and bake in a preheated 350° F oven for 45 minutes.
- Serving Size: 1