- 1 1/4 Cups all-purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp. Sugar
- 2 tsp. Baking powder
- 2 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. Ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/8 tsp. Nutmeg
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 cup Milk
- 1/4 Cup Apple butter
- 2 Tbsp. Butter, melted and cooled slightly
- Syrup & pecans for topping
- Whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, salt and nutmeg.
- Add the egg, milk, apple butter and melted butter. Stir until incorporated.
- Heat a skillet or pan over medium heat and coat lightly with cooking spray or oil.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter onto the hot pan and cook until small bubbles form on top and the edges start to look cooked.
- Flip and cook for 1 more minute or until golden brown.
- Serve with butter and warm syrup or whipped cream.
- Serving Size: 1