- 1 Can Refried Beans
- 1 Package Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 Cup Sour Cream
- 1 pkt taco seasoning
- 1 1/2 Cups Guacamole
- 1 container salsa, drained
- 8 oz shredded cheese
- Shredded lettuce (about 1 cup)
- Black olives, sliced
- Spread the beans in the bottom of an 8×8 or 9×9 baking dish using a spatula to keep it even.
- Combine the cream cheese, sour cream and taco seasoning until incorporated.
- Carefully dollop spoonfuls of the cream cheese over the beans and lightly smooth the mixture out.
- Add the guacamole then the salsa.
- Finish by garnishing with the lettuce, cheese, and olives.
- Serve with tortilla .